Laravel developers use the Laravel web framework to design and build web applications, services, sites, and tools. Laravel is a PHP-based, MVC architecture that relies on OOP to create websites, databases, forums, and caches. The framework’s tools and libraries let Laravel developers quickly develop robust software that is scalable.
Laravel Developer Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience: – 2-3 Years
No. of positions:- 3
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Knowledge and experience with MVC, Cake PHP and Codeigniter.
- MySQL and MogoDB knowledge and understanding of database design
Sr. Laravel Developer Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience: – Minimum 5 Years
No. of positions:- 2
- Discuss project aims with the client and development team.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debugging builds.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Project Estimation Experience.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Must have GIT, Devops experience.